John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the wildly successful EOFire podcast which he started back in September of 2012 based out of a realization that he needed to hear more from his favorite podcasts and nobody else was doing a 7 day per week show. He decided to fill that void himself.
John has gone on, with the help of his lovely partner Kate Erickson, to build the show to nearly 1200 episodes, release successful training courses, speak on the topic of podcasting and most recently, he launched his all new “Freedom Journal” which can be used to help you achieve your goal in 100 days.
- Parkinsons Law – Your tasks will expand to fill the time allotted to them
- Paretos principle (the 80/20 rule) – 80% of your results will come from 20% of your efforts. John now focuses on the 20% of the 20%
- John focuses on what he’s good at/enjoys and delegates the rest to his team
Links & Resources Mentioned on this Episode:
- The Freedom Journal – http://herotheory.com/100days
This Episode is Brought to You By:
- The Freedom Journal – Set and Accomplish YOUR goal in 100 days.
Did you Enjoy this Episode?
Be sure to leave a review and subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode at http://herotheory.com/itunes