Episode 12 of the Hero Theory Podcast, brings us a clever guy named Matt Schmitt.
Matt’s story caught my eye for two reasons:
1) He had posted a personal record breaking month with one of his businesses where he broke $80,000 in revenue
2) He posted that he earned this income while working a “regular” job, serving clients, spending time with his wife and training for a marathon!
I love Matt’s story. First of all, he brings to light the fact that it’s ok to be entrepreneurial AND have a day job. Many internet marketers balk at this ideas and have a “never work for the man” kind of attitude which is ridiculous.
A Heros Duty is to provide for his family no matter what and Matt is doing that just fine.
In this Episode You’ll discover:
- Matt’s simple routine that makes sure he serves his job, business and family
- A powerful tip on keeping yourself focused
- The secret sauce to time management
Links & References shared in this Episode:
Thank you for listening. I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Hero Theory Podcast. Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.
If you have any questions or have a guest you’d like to see featured on the Hero Theory, please click the “Send Voicemail” button below and leave a voice message.